- Mobile Computing
- Wireless infrastructure
- Obsolete - Discontinued
Try the most robust scanners on the market
Robust equipment for data entry
To improve performance while reducing errors, warehouses, logistical centers and manufacturing plants need speed and reliability when managing merchandise and its traceability. The PowerScan™ 9500, the newest generation of 2D scanners, is the ideal solution for these applications.
- High reading speed from contact up to 1.0 m / 3.3 ft
- New 'soft white light' lighting
- Datalogic Motionix ™ Motion Sensitivity Technology
- Capability of reading 1D codes, stacks, 2D, zip codes and images
- 3 Datalogic Green Lights (3GL ™) and high volume beeper for correct reading confirmation
The Falcon ™ X4 terminal offers Summit 802.11 a / b / g radio communication with CCX v4 security certification, roaming or communication via cable via USB, RS232, modem and Ethernet. Two operating systems can be chosen: Windows Mobile® or CE. High performance laser data capture with integrated Green Point, auto ranging (XLR) or 2D imager with Green Point, integrated color camera. Very ergonomic, with and without handle, with 3.5-inch screen, complete keyboards and individual battery of 5,000 mAh.
- Ergonomic, with a 3.5 "screen and individual battery
- Resists falls from 1.8 m. On concrete with industrial protection IP64
- High Performance Laser with Green Point
- Auto Ranging Laser
- Camera autofocus of 3 MP optional
- Wireless Bluetooth communication
Equipped with a high-visibility color touch-screen (3.2 in), the Skorpio ™ X4 portable terminal makes workers more efficient. Thanks to its three different keypads (50-key alphanumeric, 38-key functional and 28-key numeric), data is entered very quickly. In addition, the user can choose between Standard Operating System Microsoft Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 or Windows CE 6.0.
- Large high-visibility color touch screen
- Laser scanner or 2D imager with Datalogic's patented "Green Point" for correct reading confirmation.
- Compact, light and robust
- Operating System Microsoft Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 or Microsoft Windows CE 6.0
- Radio Summit 802.11 a / b / g for CCX-certified enterprise-class mobile connectivity.
- Wireless communication Bluetooth® 2.0 with EDR